MakeWebGames

TOP Browserbased RPG

CreativeGamez

mhh maybe you first take a look at the game, it's not a 0815 game, it's a professional game and the german version brings up a lot of earnings... so the 5k are not that much for such a game and maybe read my post, we can also translate it for you...

so "get ouf of here with that shiz" ;)

mhh maybe you first take a look at the game, it's not a 0815 game, it's a professional game and the german version brings up a lot of earnings... so the 5k are not that much for such a game and maybe read my post, we can also translate it for you...

so "get ouf of here with that shiz" ;)

Yes, you stated in your post that you could translate it before, but you have since edited it.

For anybody interested, the initial post, pre edit stated that it could be translated to English for 500 Euro, but this section still remained the same;

we are selling the english version of our browsergame Myfunnymonsters.de

On that note, I stand by the comment I made at the time - you were not selling what you were advertising at the price stated;

5000 for the English version... but you would have got the german language files and an additional 500 for translating to english.

Advertise what you are actually selling, for the price you are selling at, not the price before additional charges.

Edit I never questioned the looks or whether it was a professionally made game, so I'll null and void that section right now. Pointless bringing in points to try and take the topic off course, but I am not the one with an edited post.

Edited by Guest

please only write a message if you are interested in the game...

Edit: btw, maybe there is a user who wants to translate it by himself so he dont have to pay so much money... that's why there were 2 prices but ok maybe you dont got it...

That would make sense it if was listed at 5500, since originally it was 5000 plus 500 for the translation, whereas now it's 5000 translated.

Any who...

Whenever you meet someone stupid, give up and walk away, for if you have to lower yourself to their level, they will win with experience.

So on that note, in the words of Peter Jones, I'm out.

@ Guest: Because your posts make no sense in this thread so please leave this thread like you told us 3 times... We don't need your comments here, thank you!

(Current Forum Position: Resident Troll) ........... just nice man

@ Peter: Contact me if you are interested...

We are not publisher, we are just developer... the german version is published by another company and we only get a percentage of the earnings.

Best regards.