MakeWebGames

Brewery Mod

-BRAIDZ-

There we go - you're learning to be specific in your requests.

You're going to need a script to detect the device the client is on.

This won't be easy as I assume you don't use a template engine and everything is in one view (business logic and view logic) - so if you need help, open a new thread.

Thanks, I might start looking at some Bootstrap 3 Tuts or something, not sure yet, and no, not a template

But of course don't always default to Twitter Bootstrap.

That's just down to preference, though. If they all do the same thing but you prefer one, default to it. If one thing does something that you need that your default one doesn't, then use that one. Personally I prefer Bootstrap over Zurb and Sass over Less. So I default to Bootstrap and Sass all the time. I've never been in a situation where I've NEEDED to use one over the other.

Although, mdl is pretty epic.

Edited by IllegalPigeon

That's just down to preference, though. If they all do the same thing but you prefer one, default to it. If one thing does something that you need that your default one doesn't, then use that one. Personally I prefer Bootstrap over Zurb and Sass over Less. So I default to Bootstrap and Sass all the time. I've never been in a situation where I've NEEDED to use one over the other.

Although, mdl is pretty epic.

A responsive design can also be achieved with JS I believe

A responsive design can also be achieved with JS I believe

the only way i think js could in anyway provide a responsive design is if you dynamically load a different stylesheet depending on if its mobile or not.

bootstrap would be the preferable option in my opinion

the only way i think js could in anyway provide a responsive design is if you dynamically load a different stylesheet depending on if its mobile or not.

bootstrap would be the preferable option in my opinion

Yes, that's what I meant, the js would check what type of device you are using and the stylesheet

• 6 months later...
For some reason it's not updating brew time. You click brew, and game over. You're stuck with that brew time forever.

I am thinking about changing it up a little so it's cronless, Except for how many times you brew, I am going to make it so it runs off timestamps