MakeWebGames

javaScript Canvas Tetris -_-

Sim

On the actual tetris you can move the block even when it's landed after 1 tick. when the block lands there is 1 more tick in which you can still move it, however it's a good start.

On the actual tetris you can move the block even when it's landed after 1 tick. when the block lands there is 1 more tick in which you can still move it, however it's a good start.

I forgot about that. lol

Thanks for the bug [MENTION=64684]Dayo[/MENTION]

its really nice :P one thing is the bricks where coming down pretty fast could you not like slow it down like real tetris does?

level 1 = slow

level 5 medium speed

level 10 fast

level 20 super fast

What browser was you using? I know each browser makes it a different speed for some reason. So I gotta fix that, but I use Google Chrome and I find the speed decent. I also increase it every 5 lines (1 Level) a little bit. This makes it a little more interesting and not so drawn out with waiting on blocks ;]

• 2 weeks later...
http://afangame.com/Tetris/

Added Drop Block (Down Key)

Its Faster!

You can't change the block by pressing up if it's going down faster :(, also maybe stop being able to move it down if it's less than 2 blocks from the top? It stops the spam glitch then, ie holding down down and it still going down fast on the next one?