MakeWebGames

Scam Alert

KyleMassacre

Wow they did not even bother to make the logo look professional or anything like PayPal logo but thanks for the head up if i got it would bin it straight away doesn't even look legit

Some emails don't automatically download remote images...

Wow they did not even bother to make the logo look professional or anything like PayPal logo but thanks for the head up if i got it would bin it straight away doesn't even look legit

Some emails don't automatically download remote images...

Correct, it went directly to my spam box so images, files, and links are all dead

Pretty obvious scam i thought.

Way to many capitals and spelling mistakes.

I religiously check all emails for the correct send address.

Even then i dont use email links to go anywhere ever.

If it was paypal i would just go to paypal manually.

I find it interesting, if i was to pretend to be someone else to scam money in real life i would be in deep crap however these people online seem to get away without a care in the world.

I agree, I don't click links in email unless it's a trusted source like someone I'm expecting a link from like some repo or something. And I also check the sent from and reply to since a lot of scam artist use a reply to email address and fake the from address.

This does make me think though, is this a lucrative business that people set out to do? I figure that this wouldn't be very good on generated income though