MakeWebGames

Hospital (v2)

cranks

When a player attacks someone and they die, they get sent to hospital. How can i change that so when they die, they go to (0) hp but they don't get sent to hospital. So then the player would have to pay a certain amount to heal themselves in the hospital.

How would i go about doing this?

• Remove hospital completely
  • Check if user has just been beaten and have column which is 0 by default and when users health is 0 change the column to 1
  • If the column is 1 they're dead and they can't do anything unless they pay
  • For random payment look in to rand();
  • Have link which GETS the users ID when they pay and update that column back to 0 and make sure you give them full health again. Don't forget to minus the money.

Personally I wouldn't do this, because a player will be stuck forever in that zone if they don't have money, which will probably result in users creating multiple accounts to transfer cash across.

• Remove hospital completely
  • Check if user has just been beaten and have column which is 0 by default and when users health is 0 change the column to 1
  • If the column is 1 they're dead and they can't do anything unless they pay
  • For random payment look in to rand();
  • Have link which GETS the users ID when they pay and update that column back to 0 and make sure you give them full health again. Don't forget to minus the money.

Personally I wouldn't do this, because a player will be stuck forever in that zone if they don't have money, which will probably result in users creating multiple accounts to transfer cash across.

I have a energy system in my game which works with the idea of this hospital.

Players starts with so much energy a day which is used for fighting, and doing jobs ect.. A player can do a job and earn money, and they can use that if they need to heal. There will be a energy cap, but it will go up every hour or so, adding extra energy until it reaches the cap, and so on :p