MakeWebGames

Hire a developer (PHP)

callumjones

Hello, I currently own a mafia themed website/game, and i need to hire someone with the knowledge of PHP, you may already have the page seen as though this is basically based around mafia themed forums.

Details:

I need a buy items page, so when users want to purchase in-game items for real cash, they receive them instantly after the payment. I have seen this on other mafia games, and it looks very simple. Seen as though i am a PHP started i do not know all the code.

Cheers!

• 3 months later...
Hello, I currently own a mafia themed website/game, and i need to hire someone with the knowledge of PHP, you may already have the page seen as though this is basically based around mafia themed forums.

Details:

I need a buy items page, so when users want to purchase in-game items for real cash, they receive them instantly after the payment. I have seen this on other mafia games, and it looks very simple. Seen as though i am a PHP started i do not know all the code.

Cheers!

Simple IPN would do this i believe this comes with mccodes already if that's what your engine is built on otherwise it can be coded for you here