MakeWebGames

Searching Module

Markku

Hi MakeWebGames, I was recently browsing the MCCodes Marketplace and I saw a module created by Cronus. [here]

It's a "Search the Streets" mod, but with a small twist.

It works on "areas" that the admin adds, Each area has a required level to access it and each area has different outcomes that you can set in the admin panel.

Example:

1. Graveyard [Required Level: 1]
  2. Sewers [Required Level: 5]
  3. Dark Alley [Required Level: 10]
  4. Abandoned Mansion [Required Level: 20]

You then click on the area you want to search, And you can find items,money,hospital events, jail events and various other outcomes, that you have set for that specific search area.

(You search by clicking "Up,Down,Left,Right") each step with a different outcome.

I was going to buy it from the MCCodes marketplace, However I learned that Cronus is no longer around and it's very old code.

I was wondering how much you guys/girls would charge to create something like this?

Thanks,

Markku.

Hi MakeWebGames, I was recently browsing the MCCodes Marketplace and I saw a module created by Cronus. [here]

It's a "Search the Streets" mod, but with a small twist.

It works on "areas" that the admin adds, Each area has a required level to access it and each area has different outcomes that you can set in the admin panel.

Example:

1. Graveyard [Required Level: 1]
  2. Sewers [Required Level: 5]
  3. Dark Alley [Required Level: 10]
  4. Abandoned Mansion [Required Level: 20]

You then click on the area you want to search, And you can find items,money,hospital events, jail events and various other outcomes, that you have set for that specific search area.

(You search by clicking "Up,Down,Left,Right") each step with a different outcome.

I was going to buy it from the MCCodes marketplace, However I learned that Cronus is no longer around and it's very old code.

I was wondering how much you guys/girls would charge to create something like this?

Thanks,

Markku.

Hey Markku what's your budget for this?

Ah okay!

I would buy it, But there's no screenshots or a demo.

Plus it seems he's inactive, So it's not really an ideal position to buy one of he's mods...

His mods are good quality, I guess if you buy them and want some help with updating I could give it a shot at helping you with that.

A lot of his mods are outdated theses days but they are usually pretty small so getting them current wouldn't be so hard. And yeah he's kind of AWOL theses days but his mods have been around for years so a lot of people here (including myself) know a lot of his modules. I can't say for sure if I actually have this one though but through PMs and skype I can probably help if it's not doing what it needs to do