MakeWebGames

Fight News

Razor42

• 3 weeks later...
http://Www.itsfightnews.com is my brand new website that brings you daily news in boxing, MMA, Muay Thai and kickboxing! Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Also follows us on twitter:

http://Www.twitter.com/fightnews3

Im guessing if this is actually your, you bought it from somebody? It's pretty far developed to be your "Brand New" website Razor..

No I didn't buy it, why is it pretty far developed?

The theme is a bought one, everything the site uses are wordpress plugins.

Also the first post I made was on the 01/05 and I posted this on 08/05, 7 days after creatring it

The amount of twitter followers baffled me. I'm not saying its not yours anyhow or anything, just my thoughts of it haha

kung fu its all the same still fighting :P

Kung Fu is a collection of martial arts styles. (technically speaking, it's a Chinese term referring to any form of study, learning or practise that requires patience, energy and time. (also know as Wushu))

Wing Chun, for example, is a form of Kung Fu. 'tis also one of the most famous styles as Bruce Lee used it.

Shaolin being another.

Believe me when I say, it's not the same ;)

Kung Fu is a collection of martial arts styles. (technically speaking, it's a Chinese term referring to any form of study, learning or practise that requires patience, energy and time. (also know as Wushu))

Wing Chun, for example, is a form of Kung Fu. 'tis also one of the most famous styles as Bruce Lee used it.

Shaolin being another.

Believe me when I say, it's not the same ;)

Couldn't agree more.

Also Yip Man :)