MakeWebGames

The "have you ever?" game

Markku

Hey guys and girls of MWG!

FIgured i'd start a little forum game :D

The rules of the game are simple, the idea is just to get to know each other a little better, be social and have a laugh hopefully :P

I will start by posting a "have you ever" style question at the end of this post.

Rules:

Whoever replies must answer the previously posted question with either Yes, or No. You may also add some details if you want too.

In the same post, you must then set a new "Have you ever?" question (try not to copy already asked questions).

Ok So here goes...

Have you ever fell asleep at the cinema/movies?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys and girls of MWG!

FIgured i'd start a little forum game :D

The rules of the game are simple, the idea is just to get to know each other a little better, be social and have a laugh hopefully :P

I will start by posting a "have you ever" style question at the end of this post.

Rules:

Whoever replies must answer the previously posted question with either Yes, or No. You may also add some details if you want too.

In the same post, you must then set a new "Have you ever?" question (try not to copy already asked questions).

Ok So here goes...

Have you ever fell asleep at the cinema/movies?

Yes, Harry Potter is the worst movie ever.

Have you ever fallen in front of a large crowd?

No, I have not.

Have you ever been using floats and positions attributes in CSS without actually know how the works?

Many years ago I have, just trying to shove the element in roughly the right place haha.

Have you ever spent hours trying to fix an error which turns out to be a spelling mistake?

No, I've seen people walk into a glass door. So thats real life proof that those cleaning products actually work lol.

Have you ever watched 2 or more movies at the cinema simultaneously?

Haha!

No.

Have you ever thrown a games console controller in a rage moment?