MakeWebGames

New Reputation System?

Ahah, I was trying to be a Ninja! :). I was playing around and never set it back to it's original, I thought I actually hid it. From what I can tell you get a bar every 100 rep.

By the way it is now, I don't think we need a new rep system however I am totally open to suggestions for it! :)

/hides from Sniko

Ahah, I was trying to be a Ninja! :). I was playing around and never set it back to it's original, I thought I actually hid it. From what I can tell you get a bar every 100 rep.

By the way it is now, I don't think we need a new rep system however I am totally open to suggestions for it! :)

/hides from Sniko

Every 100 rep is pretty huge, considering nobody gives rep out (like they did when it was +1 / -1) - perhaps change the icon, if you can, to something more obvious than a sheriff symbol?

You can never be ninja from sniko :)

Every 100 rep is pretty huge, considering nobody gives rep out (like they did when it was +1 / -1) - perhaps change the icon, if you can, to something more obvious than a sheriff symbol?

You can never be ninja from sniko :)

Haha! I actually think it is hard coded into vbulletin, I will need to check it out at some point. It is a lot when users only give a couple of rep per post.