MakeWebGames

Facing Rejection

The Coder

Gives back story basically asking for help regarding the situation > Flames at them for trying to help > Seems to already know the answer > Flames for others contributing in an ever so slightly off topic manner.

I'm slightly confused on your goal for this entire thread?

Sorry for avoiding the question in the OP.

I only wanted the question the in OP to be posted.....

So it was rhetorical or do you mean you only wanted us to type answers to your specific question? Everyone's life is different and therefore they deal with rejection well job hunting in their own way. Seems ridiculous to me to have a preconceived answer to a question you're asking then get irritated because someone answers it in their own way.

I dealt with unemployment by going on holiday, but I doubt everyone was in my position. :p

So it was rhetorical or do you mean you only wanted us to type answers to your specific question? Everyone's life is different and therefore they deal with rejection well job hunting in their own way. Seems ridiculous to me to have a preconceived answer to a question you're asking then get irritated because someone answers it in their own way.

I dealt with unemployment by going on holiday, but I doubt everyone was in my position. :p

Dominion, funny you mention that, I am now unemployed and am going to live in Portugal ^_^