MakeWebGames

Payment Gateways

Dave

In planning to rebuild and release both of popular McCode modifications. I originally built the donation system with a gateway system allowing others to easily build other payment providers into the system.

I had only previously released PayPal as an option with the system. I'm unaware if anyone else built one and if they did they haven't released it.

Just wanted to get a gauge on what providers people would want to see implemented? Some pros and cons would be nice as well as I can't do every payment provider

I imagine the licence wouldn't allow me to distribute it in a paid package. Does look pretty good though!

Distribute it as free, but pay for the mccodes integration?

Distribute it as free, but pay for the mccodes integration?

It does make the installation a little bit more confusing. As they'd then have to go and get the OmniPay classes themselves. As I couldn't distribute them in the same package.

I'll look into this though, certainly seems like it would work well.

A better looking system, along with Mobile Donations. And as for the staff_file we can put it elsewhere for example, I keep all my staff files in a folder. However when I use your staff donation system. I always get an error. And I tried to fix it. However I can't...

You did make sure to call to the proper location for files in there right? Like config.php can't be just that it has to have /config.php. Otherwise it calls to the file within the staff file which it isn't in.

A better looking system, along with Mobile Donations. And as for the staff_file we can put it elsewhere for example, I keep all my staff files in a folder. However when I use your staff donation system. I always get an error. And I tried to fix it. However I can't...

Was going to completely rebuild the front end. Make the whole thing a lot more intuitive. It's due to the system relying heavily on files located in another folder. You most likely didn't change all the includes over.

You did make sure to call to the proper location for files in there right? Like config.php can't be just that it has to have /config.php. Otherwise it calls to the file within the staff file which it isn't in.

• 3 weeks later...
Paypal and Authorize.net are the 2 majors that I have seen in general from my experience. There are others too which if you like I can get a good comprehensive list but if you have those two; that should be a good start.

Was definitely thinking of going this way, thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...

UKash is always asked for or a mobile payment option so either of them two are hugely needed for everyone.

Centil1 seems to be getting about as a mobile payment provider now for some games, easy to get a signup on but the only problem is, it takes about 1-2Month until they accept almost every country to be available so I don't really know any other Mobile payment providers, I'll take a look around and see what else there is to help you create a mobile payment gateway!