MakeWebGames

[title here]

LeeMason

Hello everyone,

What I have in mind:

I want to build a 'build your own game' system, yes I know of a couple that already exist, yes I think they could be improved.

I think that a top end, high quality product giving a potential user to have a game and use it how ever they wish could be quite a cool thing to do.

Is it a quick money making scheme? No. Would I release a sub-par product? No. Would it be a cool thing to build? I think so!

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for a person or a group of persons to assist me with this, At the moment this is really just an idea and no real thought or effort has been put into this. I'm just putting this out there to see whether there would be any interest.

If this isn't something you're looking to do, no problem! Hit me up because I would be interested to here of any ideas that you have!

About me:

I've been programming for around 6/7 years, work professionally in the business and actually own (well half!) of a web design & development agency. I've also been around here for a few years, under different aliases from time to time but rarely post anymore.

My skill set includes:

-- PHP

-- (x)HTML(5)

-- a couple CMS's, Drupal & Wordpress.

-- a few frameworks, Laravel, Symphony, Smarty, jQuery etc

-- Photoshop/Illustrator

I'm not going to lie, I won't be able to dedicate every other second on any project right now nor would I expect you to, this would just be a side project that we can work on together, make something really cool and hopefully have something beautiful to release at the end of it!

I think that's it, I'm on my phone so excuse any spelling!

Over and out.

Hello everyone,

What I have in mind:

I want to build a 'build your own game' system, yes I know of a couple that already exist, yes I think they could be improved.

I think that a top end, high quality product giving a potential user to have a game and use it how ever they wish could be quite a cool thing to do.

Is it a quick money making scheme? No. Would I release a sub-par product? No. Would it be a cool thing to build? I think so!

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for a person or a group of persons to assist me with this, At the moment this is really just an idea and no real thought or effort has been put into this. I'm just putting this out there to see whether there would be any interest.

If this isn't something you're looking to do, no problem! Hit me up because I would be interested to here of any ideas that you have!

About me:

I've been programming for around 6/7 years, work professionally in the business and actually own (well half!) of a web design & development agency. I've also been around here for a few years, under different aliases from time to time but rarely post anymore.

My skill set includes:

-- PHP

-- (x)HTML(5)

-- a couple CMS's, Drupal & Wordpress.

-- a few frameworks, Laravel, Symphony, Smarty, jQuery etc

-- Photoshop/Illustrator

I'm not going to lie, I won't be able to dedicate every other second on any project right now nor would I expect you to, this would just be a side project that we can work on together, make something really cool and hopefully have something beautiful to release at the end of it!

I think that's it, I'm on my phone so excuse any spelling!

Over and out.

The idea of collaboration with another developer always excites me!

I personally think the text based game market has become over saturated and creating a tool which allows others to create rather similar games. Even with an extensive amount of customizable options I still don't think it's a marketable product.

This isn't in the terms of making money from it, but in the terms of people using it! If you're going to pour hours and hours into a project you at least want people to use it and see activity.

Good luck anyhow! If you feel like doing something a little more wild and adventurous give me a shout!

The idea of collaboration with another developer always excites me!

I personally think the text based game market has become over saturated and creating a tool which allows others to create rather similar games. Even with an extensive amount of customizable options I still don't think it's a marketable product.

This isn't in the terms of making money from it, but in the terms of people using it! If you're going to pour hours and hours into a project you at least want people to use it and see activity.

Good luck anyhow! If you feel like doing something a little more wild and adventurous give me a shout!

I totally agree! I doubt there would be much money in the idea but I think it could be used, probably by teens more than anyone. The only reason I thought of it was simply because it could be quite cool to build :p

I'm always up for looking into 'different' ideas, I'll add you on Skype tomorrow and see if we can come up with something!?

I totally agree! I doubt there would be much money in the idea but I think it could be used, probably by teens more than anyone. The only reason I thought of it was simply because it could be quite cool to build :p

I'm always up for looking into 'different' ideas, I'll add you on Skype tomorrow and see if we can come up with something!?

Sounds good to me! Hit me up on Skype.