MakeWebGames

Security and Updating

Hello all, I run a MCCodes V1 game. I need a new PDO system likes MCCodes v2 (A good one). I need the PHP and mysql updated to its latest on every file and I need every file to look clean and neat and updated to a high standard security.

I also want it to be really easy want making a new modification. For example; include"globals.php";

Instead of that long ass crap.

If someone who can do this, and who is trust worthy, please reply to the thread and your price...

Thank you.

Edited by Revolution-NOTL

V2 doesn't use PDO, just MySQLi from what I remember. What PHP do you need updating?

To be honest you can't get much easier to make a modification for MCCodes unless they had a plugin/hook system. Don't understand the whole include example you gave. I can work on a per hour basis or per project. I generally don't work for any project below $100 however depending what you need feel free to hit me up. I can get vouches if you need as well, from people such as Dave who is also a fellow administrator here.