MakeWebGames

Player Rating [Ajax/jQuery]

KyleMassacre

Hello,

As the title states I have created a Player Rating module for your McCodes V2 game. As with any ajax or jquery application it does not reload/refresh your screen when you click the rating button but dynamically updates the players value(s) right then and there.

As for features, well its a player rating so most people should know what it is exactly so I won't go to much into details on it at all. But some little things it does is:

• Sends an event to the player that was rated
  • the event is random so it may or may not provide details on who rated them
  • Works off timestamps and not crons so players can only vote every 24hrs and will automatically delete votes that exceed the 24hr mark.

Package includes:

• 1 SQL file (creates a new table and adda 2 columns to users)
  • 2 file uploads
  • Instructions on how to do some very small edits to existing files like header, and viewuser

And that's pretty much it. If interested feel free to let me know and price is $5 per copy.

I attached some screenshots of it so you can see what it does, and no I'm not going to supply a demo because people take advantage and try to exploit demos and such, and since I don't have a game running I didn't bother to add any security to the default/core scripts.

If you really must see a working demo then maybe we can talk and I can set you up with limited access to it

**Edit**

Also, I didn't want to make another thread but this is available for GRPG as well.

Some purchase links:

Player Rating for MCC

Player Rating for GRPG

811951591_ScreenShot2014-01-05at12_38_41PM.png.a4cf7c798963e6c1223860c64162ef15.png

1359455299_ScreenShot2014-01-05at12_41_22PM.png.a1e72de6681703f92f0d998d8a38c5e2.png

1952461006_ScreenShot2014-01-05at12_42_05PM.png.2e9a416c240bf19bc26796e84fdc5d5f.png

Edited by KyleMassacre
Added download links

• 9 months later...

I would prefer you got it from there so I don't have to keep track of who purchased it and if I upgrade it you get the upgrade for free. But if you wanted you can buy it from my site which the link is in the OP but be warned I am having some DNS issues so it may not load straight away but you can keep trying.

• 4 months later...