MakeWebGames

gpo26

ok the thing im saying is a full native app like fully built from Java and android sdk instead of a webview built on the sdk and the rest is pretty much a over rated iframe that just directs to a webpage and tries to act like a native app but it is ok i downloaded the app and it is a webview application

and as a quick edit just read your first post you paid $200 for a webview app you must have been smoking something that day seriously it is worth like $10 at most just for the app not $200

Please point me to a person that is willing to create me an app for $10 for future reference. A lot of places online that develop apps will charge no less that $400 to even open up eclipse for you. A webview app that is not made from appgeyser or another free online, do it yourself, add your url service is worth $200. I agree it adds to the value.

@gpo26:

If you haven't recieved a real offer yet from here I would really think about posting on flippa, but keep this open till you sell it (if you decide to sell/do sell) just in case someone happens to pop In a say "Hey, I'll buy it now".

I mean an actual listing costs me around $60-$100. Listing a website there can cost from $30-$250, so I'm still holding out for a good offer on MWG.

If you think you can get $2k for it, What is $100 for a listing eh? You still make way more than this is worth

Just to put your game on it's knees. https://flippa.com/3004961-street-crime-successful-online-gangster-game-mmorpg-game-low-maintenance so much better yet it still hasn't reached over $1k, the last bid ended at $4.5k but not sold. Kind of funny really how your asking for $2k.

The hell!

Street-crime is for sale?

I never knew this game would be up for sale. Buy out 21k is still a little low for them that game made a lot over the last 4 years. As an former player that spent 100 GBP a month on them.

I would of bid but I know my 3k isn't enough, someone gonna pay up to at least 15 k for it.

What is with your "gung-ho" attitude about belittling me and downplaying the sale of my game? If you're not interested, move along.

Because for $2k I can buy a whole lot better? And i'm trying to make you open your god damn eyes at the price your asking, normally I stay off and don't care, but I really feel sorry for the poor sod that might buy this and get ripped off. It's just v2 with some mods that cost a max of like $50.

What images do I get full ownership to? Don't tell me it's like http://rivalwars.com/images/arcade.png because i'm pretty sure you don't have the rights to that image...

- - - Updated - - -

The hell!

Street-crime is for sale?

I never knew this game would be up for sale. Buy out 21k is still a little low for them that game made a lot over the last 4 years. As an former player that spent 100 GBP a month on them.

I would of bid but I know my 3k isn't enough, someone gonna pay up to at least 15 k for it.

If I had the money I would pay around 10k for it, certainly not 20k, the game has gone downhill imo, players are losing interest, I think they are selling just because they can't be bothered with it anymore and there is less activity than it's peak

• gpo26 changed the title to .