MakeWebGames

Mafia Game Template 4 Sale

DopeboyGFX

I kind of like it but its just too dark. lighten it up a bit and give it some other colors

***Edit***

after further looking around this is pretty much the exact same template you have been bumping and trying to sell.

Here is some advice:

Pick your favorite and sell that one. And for your next template you make please make it different. I am only speaking for myself here but if I was looking for a designer, came across you, and looked at your portfolio I would turn away because the previous 15 clients will probably have a pretty similar style. I want unique!!!

Edited by KyleMassacre

You're right I wanted to change it up a little. The darkness can be resolved.

BTW Thank you for feedback. Its always important and useful!

I am working on another style. This one has 60 mins in. This is to show the audience that my work is fast.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1193[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

You're right I wanted to change it up a little. The darkness can be resolved.

BTW Thank you for feedback. Its always important and useful!

I am working on another style. This one has 60 mins in. This is to show the audience that my work is fast.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1193[/ATTACH]

spacetheme.thumb.png.172b8196f8e4229bd88496581de8b645.png

looks like a copy of vilecity seriously come up with your own ideas instead of ripping designs off everything is even in the same place as vile city and the first one the layout is like silent vendetta everything in the same place again and also same icons etc used

Edited by urbanmafia

Thank you for your feedback urbanmafia. I do have my own design on here for sale as well. The reason for my designs is because some of us actually like the

layout of these other designs. My designs may have the same layout but complete different design. Like I said, look through the forums to find my other designs.

Good day.

All 3 templates are still up for grabs.

• 2 weeks later...