MakeWebGames

Help me decide on what free mod to make (poll)

Blade Maker

Help me decide on what free mod to make (poll)  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Help me decide on what free mod to make (poll)

• Lottery Mod
    • Bounty Mod
    • Search the Cavern Mod

I'll be making a free mod for whichever one is voted for the most.

It will be for Mccodes v2 and up to start with, and then will hopefully will make it for all versions of mccodes + other game engines.

Lottery Mod:

You will be able to purchase x amount of tickets per week.

At the end of each week the jackpot will be given to a random ticket, the jackpot will then reset at random, and the tickets will delete.

You will be able to control the minimum number for the jackpot and the maximum number in the settings.

Price for tickets, and amount purchased per week can be set in settings, infinite will be an option for tickets purchased.

Bounty Mod:

Visit a players page, and place a bounty on them using ingame cash, this can be done both anonymously, and public.

Once somebody kills that player, they will auto claim the bounty and the bounty will disappear.

You can set the minimum and maximum for the bounty requirement in settings.

Search the Caverns Mod:

You will have x amount of searches per day. Use these searches to search within the caverns for material.

Each search will take x amount of minutes to complete, you can set it within the settings.

Things found will insist of items, ingame cash, crystals, and nothing.

Let me know if you have suggestions to these mods, I'll think about adding them.

Edited by Blade Maker

Why not have a unique ideas for a mod? These are so typical, you can get any old code and just change bit here and there and call it your own? God, theres just no point, it seems like the only thing your doing is converting...

Not necessarily, he could be writing it from scratch and adding more features.

Not necessarily, he could be writing it from scratch and adding more features.

The idea itself still isn't unique, yes the code is "unique", but the idea isn't.

The idea itself still isn't unique, yes the code is "unique", but the idea isn't.

no idea is truly unique, out there somewhere will be a feature similar what ever game you make, but how its made makes it different from everything else.

If you do a lottery mod ive often thought of making a scratch card script, maybe add this?