MakeWebGames

Ajax donation system

Veramys

Ok, I have Daves Ajax donation system. I've not made any changes to it since I started using it and today it randomly stopped working. When a user goes to donate, they click Continue to Checkout and the system will do nothing. When they have no items selected it still brings up the error. Any idea on what I should do?

Further info, I called my hosting company and they claim they haven't done anything on their side. The only thing I've installed is Snikos farming and crafting system which I have taken away all changes to make sure that wasn't it. It's still not working so I'm not sure what has made it stop working.

Unsurprising, it usually is something to this effect, though mostly outdated copies of jQuery (ala: The breaking of attr() a couple of versions back ).

Another modification he installed was including 1.3 and I used 1.4 for the donation system. So having both the versions it isn't sure which function to use from which one and just breaks.

Another modification he installed was including 1.3 and I used 1.4 for the donation system. So having both the versions it isn't sure which function to use from which one and just breaks.

Well if neither of them were global, there should have been no problem? ( also 1.4 is way out of date. )

Well if neither of them were global, there should have been no problem? ( also 1.4 is way out of date. )

The donation one is included solely on the donation page, where as the other one was included within the footer.

This mod has got to be nearly 2 years old by now. It's been around for a while, I remember 1.4 being the most stable version when I built it.

The donation one is included solely on the donation page, where as the other one was included within the footer.

This mod has got to be nearly 2 years old by now. It's been around for a while, I remember 1.4 being the most stable version when I built it.

Update man update. ( hey if I can get you to update it solely on the fact 1.4 is being used, then I'm going to try it... ;) )