MakeWebGames

New Main Menu

jedigunz

JediGunz Productions ,.

Would anybody like my script for this mainmenu ??

just coded it about an hour or 2 ago,.

Ignore the Start A Company Link in the 2nd updated longer image,. thats something im working on :)

::Old Image::

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1119[/ATTACH]

::New Image::

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1134[/ATTACH]

DOWNLOAD SCRIPT HERE

::Includes::

-CSS Script

-HTML Script

-My Images

-PSD Images (so you can edit it yourself on photoshop)

all the layers are in the PSD file,. yuh just wont have my style for the files,. :)

edit them how you like to suit your game,. enjoy !!

mainmenubar.jpg.0785cb6e3b574dbd4c8cb547f4796818.jpg

mainmenubar2.thumb.jpg.3deb3973b49af987bac5be6dd22c680d.jpg

Edited by jedigunz
Adding the File to Download

• 2 weeks later...

Main Menu

Mainmenu.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Its pretty much fully custom change images text color and shadow text color. ENJOY and Q's mail or reply.

SCREENY

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1129[/ATTACH]

Images to download

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1132[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1131[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1130[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1133[/ATTACH]

mm.jpg.1536d2a5f224385e4c9eb6a9ac7fc3b4.jpg

mmbottom.png.a50b1b70f9626ad382b88c94c7500bf8.png

mmimg.jpg.1497dd330aaecd43b3e52b1576588b4c.jpg

mmtop.png.d4256df281bb37f00bdbb02bd0734530.png

info.jpg.e3d46e8528a996abf3dbff33027f40ab.jpg

Edited by phoenix9

What's great about it? its just styled. and what happened to the yellow bars on the top and bottom of the middle section?

This is the exact reason why people stop posting stuff on these forums. No where do I see him asking if its great or not, all he asked is if anyone wanted it.. Stupid comments like that are the reason why dozens and dozens of good coders have left these forums.

I'm not disrespecting you K.M but comments like that are totally uncalled for. Especially when its FREE! for anyone to use

This is the exact reason why people stop posting stuff on these forums. No where do I see him asking if its great or not, all he asked is if anyone wanted it.. Stupid comments like that are the reason why dozens and dozens of good coders have left these forums.

I'm not disrespecting you K.M but comments like that are totally uncalled for. Especially when its FREE! for anyone to use

I would like to apologize. Looking back at my post doesn't quite get across what I meant? I was meaning to ask if it does something special because there has been talk about possibly making dynamic menus. I actually think the menu looks pretty good but no wow factor but still good. The thing about making mainmenus is that you need a matching theme to go with it.

That's what I meant to say and you can look at all my previous posts and see that I am no way a negative nancy and I am deeply apologizing for the way my comment came out.

I would like to apologize. Looking back at my post doesn't quite get across what I meant? I was meaning to ask if it does something special because there has been talk about possibly making dynamic menus. I actually think the menu looks pretty good but no wow factor but still good. The thing about making mainmenus is that you need a matching theme to go with it.

That's what I meant to say and you can look at all my previous posts and see that I am no way a negative nancy and I am deeply apologizing for the way my comment came out.

We all know your not a negative person. Sorry for calling you out like that. Next time i'll do it in a pm.

Back on subject, it is a very nice Main Menu and i'm sure a few people would love to use that style.

im never offended anyway ,. :),. and i thought it looked good to have gray for some sections and yellow for others,.

anyway Ive uploaded the files in the original post above

enjoy people :)

Ive also added a new image,. where Ive added titles for the separated menu's in photoshop :)

Edited by jedigunz

thanks for your feedback ,. im thinking off changing the images for my website anyway,.

and i like using custom fonts on the header as nobody else would be able to use that same font

unless they find it and download it to use on photoshop or another graphical software,.

im currently working on the graphics and style of my website,. nothing overly special

but graphics do make a big impact into drawing in users in my oppinion

say i go to a **** graphical website, its boring

the better the graphics the more attractive,.

just like a female, boring Primark underwear or sexy Anne Summers underwear,. makes a difference lool

but graphics do make a big impact into drawing in users in my oppinion

say i go to a **** graphical website, its boring

the better the graphics the more attractive,.

I am glad that you agree! Some people on MWG are so stuck with MCCode's, that they will try and bring you down for using "tooo much" graphics.

Good job!

I am glad that you agree! Some people on MWG are so stuck with MCCode's, that they will try and bring you down for using "tooo much" graphics.

Good job!

thanks,. im glad someone agree's with me,. i see so many websites and the graphical side of things are just boring

torn pulled off the basic side but they made it look neat and well presented at the same time,. and they're new update coming is going to be awesome

but yeah graphics are important,. cant ever doubt the power of graphical content