MakeWebGames

Grpg engine

MNG

This is free last time I check, if some how I got my facts wrong please this thread but I am 99.99% it's free.:p

Please beware to new comers who use this engine that it is very exploitable if need any help with a error or setting up just send me a message. I will be gladly to help you.

Edited by Dominion
removed the download link

We've talked about this before, and I'm fairly sure it was never made open source.

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/37621-GRPG-licenses

Was there actually a definiative answer or are you just assuming? "Fairly sure" isn't a valid reason to remove a link in my opinion, you have to be certain. If the creator cannot be contacted assume it's free and not being maintained.

Was there actually a definiative answer or are you just assuming? "Fairly sure" isn't a valid reason to remove a link in my opinion, you have to be certain. If the creator cannot be contacted assume it's free and not being maintained.

Not really the case. It started as a paid engine, and it's much safer to assume it's never been made open source unless proved otherwise. Unmaintained does not mean it's public domain.

That aside more recent posts show rights have been sold on so it's still not an open source project.