MakeWebGames

Bye bye to mccodemods.com!

SRB

So, I decided to log in to my email today and check the spam folder, to which I was greeted by an email from Cronus, which was this:

Hello everyone,

I have decided that within the next 2-3 weeks I will be taking MCCodeMods.com offline. The site does not cover it's own costs anymore and the forum seems to be riddled with spambots and no real new, helpful, material.

So, until the site closes, all mods will be half price. After the site comes down, the mods will still be available for purchase through MCCodes.com, however, they will be at a much higher price there than you would find here, especially during the half price sale. Your best bet is to buy them now while they are cheap.

If anyone needs backups of old mods, you can still submit support tickets until the site goes down and I will open the download link. I am expecting the site to go offline around July 12th-14th.

If anyone is interested in purchasing MCCodeMods.com (and all the rights to the mods), contact me through the forum. I will only sell it all as a package deal, you either take it all or you get nothing. I am not expecting a buyer to pop up but I thought I would put the option out there if anyone is interested.

I will miss you guys greatly as this has been a huge part of my life for a very long time, but I don't have time for it anymore and the site isn't making enough to just leave up as it was before. I've met a lot of great people here and every once and a while I will pop up on MakeWebGames.com if you would like to get a hold of me.

Thanks for all of your support over the years.

-Cronus

So with that said, if you have mods from him and you no longer hold a copy locally, I'd get on over there and get it downloaded.

Quite sad to see. Bought a couple of mods and they were really good. I think the customizable donator packs was a huge hit in my game. Support was also really good, don't know why people were complaining about this a while back.

All the best Cronus!