MakeWebGames

Selling Mccodes licenses

Mystical

I have for sale one license for mccodes for whoever wants it. This stuff is way over my head and I am not interested in learning any more. I am running 3 websites at the moment and have no time for other projects. Reasonable offers accepted. Thanks much... Pm me or post in this thread.

Edited by Mystical

Screenshots? Proof of purchase?

Good enough? I have 264 posts here. Pretty sure I did not make that many posts just to rob someone for a license. I will also be selling a license for the New World engine. With a_bertrand permission of course.

mlmrl1.png

Edited by Mystical

Good enough? I have 264 posts here. Pretty sure I did not make that many posts just to rob someone for a license. I will also be selling a license for the New World engine. With a_bertrand permission of course.

mlmrl1.png

It's not the fact that you have 200 posts it's curtsy.

• 3 weeks later...
Still waiting for a reply from the owners? Apparently they don't support this script anymore. I have sent 3 messages to them and still no answer. I will try again....

Why do you need support?

To transfer?

If so,

Log in -> My purchases -> Engines -> Edit (Beside domain) -> Enter Transfer Email -> Hit Transfer

• 3 weeks later...
I have for sale one license for mccodes for whoever wants it. This stuff is way over my head and I am not interested in learning any more. I am running 3 websites at the moment and have no time for other projects. Reasonable offers accepted. Thanks much... Pm me or post in this thread.

can i see your currently webs ?