MakeWebGames

gpo26

um there is quite alot in mccodes if you did a quick google search you would have found this article http://teachthe.net/?cat=59 made by seanybob that will help you alot for the main ones then it is going through 3rd party scripts as most of the time they are just as bad as mccodes security also in your upgrade have you blocked paypal sandbox from posting back as some people try getting stuff that way

Edited by urbanmafia

possible if you know proper programming

GTFO seriously your not helping and also even if you know how to code properly you can still be hacked there is always a hacker lurking that can gain access for example look at the pentagon (HACKED) and thats suppose to be one of the most secure places on this planet so stop chatting **** go learn something and GTFO something you need to learn everything can be hacked nothing is 100% secure in whatever language your using

The term "logs" is pretty broad. I have logs of everything from item transfers to mail sent to donations. The only thing I can't see is the exact activity an account has (buttons clicked, urls visited, forms submitted). If there's a mod that keeps those things, I'd be glad to look into getting it installed.

The account exploiting was registered for about a day before anybody noticed they were exploiting for money. The newest relevant feature added is a voting feature for top 100 sites that rewards crystals.

I made this thread to see if there were any known mccode exploits (that I didn't know about) that could be used in my game.

Logs is kind of general, but I was talking about logging each query. Honestly I have never tested the newest mcc for exploits because I've never used it on a production site. From what I have seen the "well known" ones are all gone.

why are not using NWE converter ? by dat you can make your game very safe 100%

If you had ever tried to convert an mcc mod over to NWE you would know you're better off just redoing the modification.

Logs is kind of general, but I was talking about logging each query. Honestly I have never tested the newest mcc for exploits because I've never used it on a production site. From what I have seen the "well known" ones are all gone.

Yeah, thanks to seanybob haha but there is still one gnarly one if a user becomes admin they can wreck your game, i have recently been trying to fix it in a "clean" way but ughhh!!

If you had ever tried to convert an mcc mod over to NWE you would know you're better off just redoing the modification.

I completely concur, there is a tool to "help" you convert it over but its in my opinion just a tool so you can kind of see how its sort of supposed to be

• gpo26 changed the title to .