MakeWebGames

Secured bank (minor update to fit >) + Bank robbery!

yaz94

Hey MWG!

I thought I would make another modification for you guys!

Secured bank + Bank robbery - This mod is basically a bank robbery were users can rob the bank, they have a 1 in 4 chance. If they do succeed in the bank robbery everyone can not use the bank for the time that you choose (you must do this by putting the correct code into the cron file of your *own* choice)

SQL

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

bank.php

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Call this file - robbank.php

cron minute, five minutes or hour cron file - You can put this at the bottom of the file just before ?>

Hope your enjoy this modification, I have not tested it yet. Please update me with any problems or bugs I will fix them as soon as possible!

• 3 weeks later...

SQL

Just a heads up, that wont work, try this -

Not much of a difference but its the only error I got.

Edited by vlad

Hey MWG!

I thought I would make another modification for you guys!

Secured bank + Bank robbery - This mod is basically a bank robbery were users can rob the bank, they have a 1 in 4 chance. If they do succeed in the bank robbery everyone can not use the bank for the time that you choose (you must do this by putting the correct code into the cron file of your *own* choice)

SQL

bank.php

Call this file - robbank.php

cron minute, five minutes or hour cron file - You can put this at the bottom of the file just before ?>

Hope your enjoy this modification, I have not tested it yet. Please update me with any problems or bugs I will fix them as soon as possible!

um for bank.php do we add it undereth or replace it with this code for bank.php

I would have a closer look at that if I were you. Not only is it open to race condition errors (difficult to reproduce, but nevertheless something that can be considered a violation of basic security principals), but more importantly - suspect. Don't you mean...

(Assertions about the value of $userid left as an exercise for the reader).