MakeWebGames

Bug Reports Centre Mod

Script47

Hi, I have created this mod with the help of Magictallguy - who checked and revamped the code (much appreciated mate :D) and Lord Kernow - who allowed me to put this on his game Check it out here! This is my first mod and I was pleased with it, so I hope all of you like it as much as I did.

So I have been apart this community for a while now and have always wanted to put something back in to it as it has given me so much, I never had the chance to until MTG pushed me and told me to get stuck in to it right away so with him helping me and LK's site I had everything I needed, so I realised that in V2 they don't have a bug report's area so I decided to start coding that, so finally It's ready and would love to hear what you all think about it, as your constructive criticism will help me If I do decide to create more mods.

The php code:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

SQL code:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

I would like to thank you all in advance for any feedback and hope you like this small mod, and another big thanks so Magictallguy and LK who have helped me so much (many thanks guys!) :)

• 8 months later...

Critical error has occurred, and page execution has stopped. Below are the details:

PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource (2)

Thats what i get when i try to add a bug.

This is breport.php

Critical error has occurred, and page execution has stopped. Below are the details:

PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource (2)

This is breport.php

This column is nowhere in the SQLs provided.

Edited by Seker
Missed a closing bracket. :P

This is breport.php

I checked the original source and I have not got that variable, so it must be something you have changed or someone else has.

I checked the original source and I have not got that variable, so it must be something you have changed or someone else has.

Thats what i got for the orig source.... they have a free bug report mod in the marketplace assuming that's the source your talking about.

So if i take your mod as "the report center" and combine the functions with that its what i get.

Because your mod alone wont function as the other files will be missing.

Scripts script that he posted should work stand-alone or am I not understanding what you are saying?
  • Are you using this module?
    or...
  • Are you using a module from some where else?

I thought the same things.

Scripts script hehehe :D

Edited by Script47

I thought the same things.

Scripts script hehehe :D

I was trying to work it with another script but instead i just deleted that script.

Your script stand-alone works but there are some flaws:

So if you look at it you have images/bugimage.png and you have images/deletebug.png. Mind adding those png's?

Otherwise the options don't show up.

I was trying to work it with another script but instead i just deleted that script.

Your script stand-alone works but there are some flaws:

So if you look at it you have images/bugimage.png and you have images/deletebug.png. Mind adding those png's?

Otherwise the options don't show up.

Since I made this mod, my laptop has been wiped twice, and I lost all the files. What I can suggest is the place where I got the image from. Silk

If you can't find the images just remove all the "img" tags.

Finished, try this.

Edit

MWG still messed up: PasteBin Code

breport.php

SQLs

Edited by Script47

Way better design! though you don't need this:

Also when reporting the bug you forgot to add break lines otherwise the boxes are kinda jammed.

Everything else works great!

Way better design! though you don't need this:

Also when reporting the bug you forgot to add break lines otherwise the boxes are kinda jammed.

Everything else works great!

Not the first time or the last time I'll be told this. But I do it because I like text areas to display like that and tables too.

I don't get what you mean by the last comment you made?

You mean having "<br/>" in between them?

Edited by Script47