MakeWebGames

free in-game picture/designs/layout

lightning

hi guys

i do free in game profile pictures, i do game homepage and login pictures, i do layouts, all of the stuff

currently i am working with

http://www.mafiadreams.com

they are a good game, the homepage pic i did (easy to do) i did the admins ingame profile pictures, and i will be doing a layout for them soon

so check them out and signup as the game is really coming along

thanks

Me wonders what "Mafia dreams is compatable in most browsers" means...

Beside that, the home page is as much as I would went as player.

Registration is really bad: if you succeed you get no info.

On the bottom: "The last account logged in from this ip was: Not Logged in" that's really interesting indeed.

Going inside, you have to agree to some rules... to see them I have to click a link? No way.

Then inside, you are as lost as possible with any of those mafia game. No story, no help, no tutorial, no clues what to do.

"Note* The Admin Skepta is extremely busy" that made my day ;)

Sport updates? Create picture? What for?

Honestly not a good game. You would need to work first on a story, have some tutorial, some stuff to do, not simply a huge number of useless links.

hi guys

i do free in game profile pictures, i do game homepage and login pictures, i do layouts, all of the stuff

currently i am working with

http://www.mafiadreams.com

they are a good game, the homepage pic i did (easy to do) i did the admins ingame profile pictures, and i will be doing a layout for them soon

so check them out and signup as the game is really coming along

thanks

To do any work this bloke demanded my Cpanel details for him to so it quicker

Obviously they were not given

Just be cautious people

*shakes head*

Lightning, be happy I am no longer admin on here because I would have just banned your sorry ass by now.

You and me both, and we wonder why the forum is in the sh.itter, it's partially cause we just let this keep happening, Skooda as a prime example.

Edited by Djkanna
Swear filter, doesn't do me any justice.

Add to the list?

I've nominated both Skooda and Lightning to the list.

Both will stay, unless this is just a big misunderstanding, in which case Lightning may be removed, Skooda however is a different story.

(on that topic, does anyone even know about that list, besides you Kyle?)

first i heard of the list but i got a feeling (might just be me) that crimec or whatever his name is , is lightning, they always post 'i will help mail me' just a gut instinct i have, lightning definatly to the list there's something a lot more than odd about him.

first i heard of the list but i got a feeling (might just be me) that crimec or whatever his name is , is lightning, they always post 'i will help mail me' just a gut instinct i have, lightning definatly to the list there's something a lot more than odd about him.

I dont know about lightning being crimec and I kind of doubt it but what I do know is that crimec is the tpcodes guy.

On topic

I guess if your offering this service for free its not bad just judging the login image but its still pretty basic.

Try a little bit harder and you may even be able to make a few bucks for your work

looks like a scam to me also no thank you as your work is not good quality no offence needs a bit of ajax, javascript, css3, css, html, html5 you know nice features it looks dull and boring compare that to games like murder-city, breakoutcity.co.uk, crimevalley, outbreakcity(my friend owns thus game) like you could do better work without cpanel details

Edited by crimec

looks like a scam to me also no thank you as your work is not good quality no offence needs a bit of ajax, javascript, css3, css, html, html5 you know nice features it looks dull and boring compare that to games like murder-city, breakoutcity.co.uk, crimevalley, outbreakcity(my friend owns thus game) like you could do better work without cpanel details

I really start to wonder sometimes if you read what you write. Regardless of the quality of his image he creates I dont think you can add a lot of the stuff you are spouting off and load in into an image file. He is just talking about creating an IMAGE not developing your entire layout coded up and everything