MakeWebGames

Stock Market

crimec

hello again this is my stock market mod

add this to sql

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Make a file called stocks.php then add this

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Continues ...

and that this mod will be out of date soon, move onto $db->query instead. however this mod WAS NOT made by you as i got the same mod of this forum a while back,

You do realize that by saying to change the mysql_query to $db->query (insert something else here), doesn't mean it will be alright. As far as I'm aware, $db is a wrapper for mysql, where you could allow the use of mysqli, MCCode's does not use its full potential, rendering it useless.

You do realize that by saying to change the mysql_query to $db->query (insert something else here), doesn't mean it will be alright. As far as I'm aware, $db is a wrapper for mysql, where you could allow the use of mysqli, MCCode's does not use its full potential, rendering it useless.

correct thanks

hello again this is my stock market mod.. NO THE HELL ITS NOT!!!!

Why do people post **** that's not theirs, claim to fix bugs that didn't exist to begin with and the moderators allow the post to continue?

Then you wonder why these forums are dead?