MakeWebGames

paying for layout help

Serin

hi im looking to hire someone for a couple of days to fix the layout of my site, get the content flowing nicely, new colour scheme, make sure colours dont clash and that input boxes are visible ect

i have $100 to spend on this

i have heard that members such as guest peter and bertrand are who i should be looking for,

i will pay half upfront and half on demo for trusted users.

site is pimp-wars.net

$100 for a couple of days people will be looking for a more of a budget than that i would say around $200-$300 to fix all of the layout as how many files are in a game and also are you looking for a new layout with that price aswell as both would cost you like $400-$500

ohh no sorry, ive given the wrong impression i want my current layout tidying up making more clean and professional, and sorting the colours out, sorry if i gave the wrong impression 80% of the work can be done through css file

has razor been busy making loads of account or something as there alot of people that say he is good but seriously just look at his portfolio what a load of ... and SRB (Guest) tbh if he was to take this on you should hire him he has been around for a while and yes i offered to do this but your getting a 1 off offer from SRB (Guest) and not many people get that lol

i agree you guys are not making yourselves look professional in anyway and it puts me off working with either of you, i have spoke to you both on Skype but this argument is really off putting and for future work you shouldn't bicker in front of potential customers