MakeWebGames

game for sale

Serin

I think some of you are being somewhat harsh here; yes there are a few issues with the game such as the economy but there not things that can’t be solved. The game is clearly making money and for $1500 you’d have your money back in just over 2 months so it’s a good investment even if it is going to die in the near future, although I’m sure the price of the site could be budged maybe?

You've also got to note it has 40 active players which is not a massive amount but it’s a decent amount and certainly keeps the economy going and with the addition of the app I’m sure more players will start flowing in as I have experienced before when games have opened apps as there a great way for people to find your game.

All in all to me it’s a good investment and is certainly worth it if the price was to be budged a little and you have time to invest into the game.

I think some of you are being somewhat harsh here; yes there are a few issues with the game such as the economy but there not things that can’t be solved. The game is clearly making money and for $1500 you’d have your money back in just over 2 months so it’s a good investment even if it is going to die in the near future, although I’m sure the price of the site could be budged maybe?

You've also got to note it has 40 active players which is not a massive amount but it’s a decent amount and certainly keeps the economy going and with the addition of the app I’m sure more players will start flowing in as I have experienced before when games have opened apps as there a great way for people to find your game.

All in all to me it’s a good investment and is certainly worth it if the price was to be budged a little and you have time to invest into the game.

Yeah, i'll have to completely disagree with you on that. Not trying to be harsh at all, but realistic. You say it has 40 active players, great, but what about the economy? Who would continue to play and PAY when it is at the stage it is at. Which then leaves you with one option of restarting the game, so that 40 active players will mostly decrease due to some leaving. If there are 40 active players, then the amount they are paying for points are probably done with for a while now. He could of done a BOGOF or another SALE in which everyone bought points at that time. Second, if you were to restart, then how would you address all the people that had pay?

The economy of the gain has a stronger weight over the number of active players. Since, it's clear that the economy is not so great, it definitely brings the value of the game down.

TO me the site is worth at max half, 750$. And no, I wouldn't even buy it for that.

I've had games earn $600 with 20-30 people online a day the money is not unforeseeble imo. BUt this place may not be the best place to sell it try Flippa. :D Screenshot verified proof will get u $2-$3k for this game easily.

Good luck :D

yeah i have screen shot proof of income on page 2

I've had games earn $600 with 20-30 people online a day the money is not unforeseeble imo. BUt this place may not be the best place to sell it try Flippa. :D Screenshot verified proof will get u $2-$3k for this game easily.

Good luck :D

That is a better shot. But before you do sell take the responses from people here and try to implement them the best you can.

Your economy is extremely high and can ultimately kill the game. You can probably cut economy down by 1/3 and alain has a little blog post or something about how excel can help you out with compare and contrast. Cut your players economy down and all purchaseable items in game down that way players arent super pissed of because you are just balancing the game but dont cut items down too much cause that will help inflation

Also the layout needs to be fixed, you have a 1/2 custom layout and 1/2 raven layout with what appears to have chunks missing like on viewuser for example.

A lot of your input fields are nearly impossibly to read.

With a few weeks of tlc you can get it in tip top shape

That is a better shot. But before you do sell take the responses from people here and try to implement them the best you can.

Your economy is extremely high and can ultimately kill the game. You can probably cut economy down by 1/3 and alain has a little blog post or something about how excel can help you out with compare and contrast. Cut your players economy down and all purchaseable items in game down that way players arent super pissed of because you are just balancing the game but dont cut items down too much cause that will help inflation

Also the layout needs to be fixed, you have a 1/2 custom layout and 1/2 raven layout with what appears to have chunks missing like on viewuser for example.

A lot of your input fields are nearly impossibly to read.

With a few weeks of tlc you can get it in tip top shape

yes we are currently cutting down crystals and cash from crimes by 50% also lowering the hourly reward as well as a cap on leveling(for now) and yeah we were playing around with colours ect to tidy it up a bit

thankyou for the advice