MakeWebGames

Can You Sell A Mccodes V2.5 If You Buy It?

GamingOn

I want to buy and generate revenue and possibly sell this kind opf game MC Codes v2.5 redux. :D

It costs $120 but thats not so bad. :D

I think i want this I may buy from someone else if it is possible to sale if someone has given up on this license already... :D

Where should I post my purchase request? lmk (let me know)

I want to buy and generate revenue and possibly sell this kind opf game MC Codes v2.5 redux. :D

It costs $120 but thats not so bad. :D

I think i want this I may buy from someone else if it is possible to sale if someone has given up on this license already... :D

Where should I post my purchase request? lmk (let me know)

Firstly, welcome to MakeWebGames, GamingOn.

To answer your question; it's possible to sell a game created on McCodes, many have done it on sites like Flippa. You can buy a license off someone, however, I do not know of anyone selling a 2.5 license.

I think its a horrible investment trying to flip a game, this aint property ladder on the HGC.

What do you plan to do, buy a license, throw on some mods yo find here and sell? I doubt people will buy into that but I can be wrong, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Or do you plan on coding an game and selling it? That would be a better option cause then you can buy 1 license from mc code or from another and have them transfer it to you, code your custom game (dont use free mods) then sell it, buy another license and transfer that license to them. That way everything is legit and you are basically selling your work and your time.

We can downgrade your v2.5 to v2 (I can do this for you) or, file a support ticket at mccodes.com.

However, your $20 surplus won't be refunded. Instead this $20 will be credited to you mccodes.com client account marketplace balance which you can use to buy modules on the marketplace.

Thanks.