MakeWebGames

Admin Safe Location

LT-DeLuXeR

Another small edition, I generally wanted to stay away from regular players since I'm not a real player just there to run everything, so I decided to make a small option to just teleport to a level 10000 area, so nobody can touch me whenever I wanted... Anyways, here it goes:

1. Create a new city, whatever name you want, like Admin Island, level 10000, and note down the location ID.

Create a file admin_teleport.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Create a file admin_teleport_done.php

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

SET location=X

Make sure to change the X to your newly created city ID that you made earlier.

Open up smenu.php

Find:

Add Below:

And you're done. I know, I know, really basic but useful at least to me a lot and works great for me. Enjoy!

Not necessarily true. Because 99% of mc codes "aftermath" files are run from attack.php unless you rewrote your attack script and broke them up individually.

Now what you would want to do is make sure they cant just type yourgame.tld/attacktake.php?u=1 or whatever have you, which should be done even if not using this addition. Most game players that are there to play probably wont even attempt to find a workaround anyways unless they are there to mess with you or are bored.

No problems lol, well I personally find this little thing really helpful since I'm not a competitive player, so I don't want to interact in attacks and stuff with players, and this takes a lot less time than actually editing attacking files etc. :)

I think that snippet at the top of each attack file would take less time :p

Anyway, nice job :)

Yea that could work also, but I figured to go with a special city myself simply if I wanted to go and have fun with players sometimes or something like that I wouldn't have to edit any code, just jump in the safe place whenever I want peace, and simply leave when I want to play for real hehe. ^^