MakeWebGames

Music

Uridium

Just thought id share my very first full track with you all most tracks i create are very short so i thought id put some effort into this one..

it was created using the yamaha psr-e403 keyboard attached to Pc and running FL Studio 10 to record and define the track..

AWESOME!!! I am probably dating myself here (shrugs) but I have to say, illusions ... I really enjoyed this. It very much reminded me of a lot of music from the eighties ... an era of music that I just love. Keep up the excellent work and post more! I have this song bookmarked so that I can listen to it over and over. ;)

Have you ever tried to work with Reason? A friend works with it all the time. It is (from what he has explained about it) a complete studio package in one. Mixers, instruments ... everything, apparently.

REASON sounds very much like FL STUDIO has the same concept whilst using FL Studio i was able to manipulate some sounds so its kinda hard to guess what their original format was to begin with but all started life as instruments played on the Yamaha and then beefed up on the software.

• 3 months later...