MakeWebGames

Issue

WillTroll

Right, so "Jamiee" created a nice tutorial for getting it running. I followed his steps 100% except in my case I had to swap the "localhost" in the connect.php to the actual IP of localhost. Everything good, register and all that. But when I sign in, everything goes crazy and I was wondering if anyone has an idea of what I may need to do to fix it. I haven't done anything different than he did, except the one case I mentioned.

ilTyhHq.png

I did that, it cleared up most of the issues. When I'm logged in, theres still 2 issues.

Character Information. ( 19:08:00 )

Name: Will

Notice: Undefined variable: location_array in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\theme\information_bar.php on line 7

Money: $ 1,500,-

Credits: 0

Exp: 0

Health: 100%

Bodyguards: 0

Notice: Undefined variable: rank_array in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\theme\information_bar.php on line 13

Weapon:

Notice: Undefined variable: gun_array in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\theme\information_bar.php on line 14

Bullets: 0

Protection:

Notice: Undefined variable: protection_array in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\theme\information_bar.php on line 16

Gang: No gang.

And

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$black_jack in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 64

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$secret in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 69

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 114

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 115

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 116

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 117

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 118

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 119

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 120

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 121

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 122

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 123

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 124

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 125

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 126

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 127

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 128

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 129

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 130

Notice: Undefined variable: rank_exp_array in C:\Users\Will\Documents\XAMPP\htdocs\Gangster Legends 0.8.0\safe\safe.php on line 198

Those are genuine bugs in the script.

You have two choices, go in the script and fix them, or turn off the error reporting for notices and hope all works correctly (not advisable). :)

Edit: Or:

3rd option: change script and use something else...
Edited by Djkanna

• 1 month later...
Right, so "Jamiee" created a nice tutorial for getting it running. I followed his steps 100% except in my case I had to swap the "localhost" in the connect.php to the actual IP of localhost. Everything good, register and all that. But when I sign in, everything goes crazy and I was wondering if anyone has an idea of what I may need to do to fix it. I haven't done anything different than he did, except the one case I mentioned.

ilTyhHq.png

go with the 3rd option and pick NWE

• 8 months later...
This message is nothing to do with the topic but im facing problems with my game, the cron jobs or not working.. my game is mccodes v1

Post in the right section, don't triple post, don't post on other threads regarding your issue oh and don't gravedig

• 4 weeks later...