MakeWebGames

Auto log out

orsino

Actually I have this problem as well, thought I just had reversed some setting. But the setting was set at 60 min in the settings, when I went to check, but get logged out every 20.

I just Admin Panel > Install / Update a single module

Could be worth a try for you as well

Edit: or as you did, think enable/disable does the same thing

Edited by Someone

Configuration key: autoLogoutTime

Time it takes to logout somebody automatically (not counting the session cleanup) (in min).

^ Is the admin panel setting description

found it, 1800 makes sense on live sites I think. Ill just set it manually on dev version, guess it would be good for some to have a setting though.

Configuration key: autoLogoutTime

Time it takes to logout somebody automatically (not counting the session cleanup) (in min).

^ Is the admin panel setting description

found it, 1800 makes sense on live sites I think. Ill just set it manually on dev version, guess it would be good for some to have a setting though.

Well here is my thought:

Yeah, you probably wan users the stay logged in for as long as possible just incase they want to grub real quick or whatever so 1800 is I think sufficient for that but take into affect some game rules you have or may have for example which is a major pain in the a** for most game staff is the whiney babies about online attacks. Some games either dont allow online attacks, maybe add an attack limit for online hits per hour or whatever, or its fair game. So take into consideration that or your mailbox may be flooded with complaints. But there are some ways to offset that.

For no online attacks or a limiter:

For starting out with low player base maybe set the limit to 900 secs and increment it up as you gain more players.

I hope that shows some insight on it because trust me if you havent already staffed/owned a game this is the biggest complaint ever and you will never make every happy with whatever decision you make on that topic.

So what all this boils down to is maybe make a key in the xml and kill the session so it can easily be changed unless you leave it fair game for all then who cares right?