MakeWebGames

Need a css/html coder to cut and code psd then put into mccodes file.

BluroSoft

I recently designed a template but need someone to code it for me as i do not have the time.

I need it in css/html then mccodes header/mainmenu files.

ill pay $25-35

Only Pm if your someone who can code and someone trust able because i do not want people jacking the PSD lol.

gameosv.jpg

Could i just comment the last part

Only Pm if your someone who can code and someone trust able because i do not want people jacking the PSD lol.

why would someone steal a stolen template well you can class it as that maybe you rearranged thing but it is just street crime moved around all the images are from their not 1 bit your work except maybe copy and paste

Jack the psd? If someone was very smart and love to duplicate, can jack the template without the psd, just the picture... I will never attempt to because it's not my flavor, however I have duplicated things without need the source, just the image.. Not hard for someone whom is advance... and psd either way is open source in firefox, anyone can get it when you have it up for public use, nothing is impossible to duplicate, if the right person see's it and wants it!

Edited by lucky3809

I'd personally say that $25-$35 is to low for this job if you wanted a true professional with solid code, but I imagine there is someone on here who is still learning who is willing to help you out.

I doubt anyone would every steal your PSD. They'd have to code it anyhow.