MakeWebGames

Help Please MWG Members!

Okay guys , some of you may know me but most wont . I am a graphic designer and i came across this website and i decided to sign up so that i could build my portfolio . Now i have completed 2 designs related to web games for my portfolio but i have come to a point where i need support.

1.The first point i need help on is Dreamweaver , so i have a design and i have sliced the design and opened it up in Dreamweaver ( please note this design is a login) . I need to put the elements for the Login on the design so i have succesfully put a login form on the design and the login does work but what my problem is that how do i make it so that the username and password box stays in the same place and the layout looks the same when i use a different browser and also when i am not in fullscreen .

Hope you understand that because i dont know how to exactly explain it .

2. The secound point is that how to i show how many users are online in the game on the login, i only need to show the number and thats about it .

Thanks for your help in advance MWG!!!

I believe login already has a connection to the database, and uses the class, so;

/*
    * Count the amount of rows (userid) from users table where their last action is
       more than (or equal to) the current time minus 600 seconds)
    */
   $get = $db->query("SELECT COUNT(`userid`) AS amount 
                                     FROM `users`
                                     WHERE `last_action` >= (unix_timestamp()-600)");
   $r = $db->fetch_row($get);
   echo '<strong>Users Online</strong> '. number_format($r['amount']);

(I don't have the database structure with me, now. I guessed last_action column name, you'd need to confirm that)

Edited by sniko

I believe login already has a connection to the database, and uses the class, so;
   /*
    * Count the amount of rows (userid) from users table where their last action is
       more than (or equal to) the current time minus 600 seconds)
    */
   $get = $db->query("SELECT COUNT(`userid`) AS amount 
                                     FROM `users`
                                     WHERE `last_action` >= (unix_timestamp()-600)");
   $r = $db->fetch_row($get);
   echo '<strong>Users Online</strong> '. number_format($r['amount']);

(I don't have the database structure with me, now. I guessed last_action column name, you'd need to confirm that)

`laston` I think.