MakeWebGames

[WTH] Game Securing Services #001

Frosty

Hi,

I require someone who has good knowledge in mccodes and who is able to secure mccodes V2 (exploits/bugs) and make sure that no user is able to either gain access to the admin panel, users can not manipulate the game in any way possible.

I understand that this also depends on the server settings so whoever is hired for this job must also give advise on what server settings need to be changed so that the game is fully secured against known bugs and exploits.

Whoever takes this job on will be dealing with a fresh copy of mccodes v2 (untouched) and a reasonable deadline will be established, payment will be given on completion and after it has been tested for any bugs (this would take 2 - 3 hours). Payment will be done through PayPal and be paid as a service from the business PayPal account.

Please feel free to quote me for this job and the time frame required, please also make sure all quotes are in USD $

I will only choose someone reputable on this forum within the next 7 days.

Please quote the price in the thread as i will not accept anyone over PM.

Edited by Frosty

Thank you for going off-topic and lecturing me on how to conduct business.

My intention is for this to turn out into some sort of bid so that i may possibly get cheaper offers than i would if it was done through PM.

Also if i had people PMing me i could get a thousand PMs of people who i don't know, by making people post in the thread it would weed out some of the incompetent people who do not want to look like idiots in front of a community but who don't mind doing shoddy work. And it puts less pressure on me to accept any specific quote as a PM is personal and people do take it personally if they are turned down directly.

Edited by Frosty

Your very welcome, thank you for thanking me :)

I know what you were going for but still leaves a question. Is going for the lowest bidder on your sites security, secure? Also is this forum the best choice for security, the guys here who can do it more than likely would charge around what its worth and still probably wont have the time and the others bidding will probably be limited to basic security and fixes of the known exploits totally ignoring any significant security flaws.

I know a lot about most reputable members of this forum therefore i know who can do the job to a good standard, it does not mean i would go with the cheapest although i would hope there would be some competition to get the job which is why i am posting it the way i am posting it as i want to get best value for money without compromising too much on quality. If i could get the best coder on this forum for for lets say £100 more than the cheapest bid i would go with the best coder as i would consider the quality to cost ratio.

I know a lot about most reputable members of this forum therefore i know who can do the job to a good standard, it does not mean i would go with the cheapest although i would hope there would be some competition to get the job which is why i am posting it the way i am posting it as i want to get best value for money without compromising too much on quality. If i could get the best coder on this forum for for lets say £100 more than the cheapest bid i would go with the best coder as i would consider the quality to cost ratio.

If you wanted bids in open forum I would suggest such sites as freelancer. I dont think it should be mandatory for someone to post their price for a job in public. Plus if you knew a lot about the coders you can trust why not do a private bidding between them? Also you probably wont get it 100% secured like you want cause it would probably take a small team to code it all and test eachothers work. That is just how quality assurance works.

If you wanted bids in open forum I would suggest such sites as freelancer. I dont think it should be mandatory for someone to post their price for a job in public. Plus if you knew a lot about the coders you can trust why not do a private bidding between them? Also you probably wont get it 100% secured like you want cause it would probably take a small team to code it all and test eachothers work. That is just how quality assurance works.

The reason why i chose MWG instead of sites such as freelancer is because everyone here is familiar with mccodes already.

I wouldn't know who is available for jobs and who is not so a private bidding would not be possible.

I don't think it would require an entire team because most people here are familiar with mccodes they already know what bugs and exploits it has.