MakeWebGames

New Staff Postion (First Mod)

The Phantom

Its a new staff position. User level 4 so Its IOC OP or what eva its called. I called it assistant. and assistant moderator

Call this Opmenu.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Call This smenuOp.php

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now for staff pannel password

Now make a stafflogin.php

Were it says THE PASSWORD YOU WANT WRITE IT HEREl change it to the password you want.

Once finsh go on main menu add under Staff Pannel

<a href='smenuOp.php'>Assistant Pannel</a><br />

Now for staff list

Your finish.

Edited by The Phantom

I suggest adding string to verify they're staff... i made mine fed them but u can do whatever you like i just suggest adding some sort of security

also wouldnt add pass to the code as it is easy to obtain

If you dont add pass to the code where would you store the correct pass, in the db where that can be easy to access?

In my short time here I have never come across some being able to print a variable like that on the end users screen. If you are worried about that then maybe do something like a hash on it but dont really think its that necessary.