MakeWebGames

Serious Wars

dementor

Yes it is still a on going project.

I recently had to reset the game because I failed to pay the bills :'( but it is back now and it is here to stay.

Just want some advice on what to do with the game play of my site. I know there is something missing but I honestly for the life of me cant put my finger on it.

Please give me advice on this and only this, I know I need to improve the layout of the site but I am a firm believer that the contents of a book is more important than is cover.

If you do happen to enjoy what you see and your willing to write a review on the site share your ID and I wil credit you with 20 crystals.

http://www.seriouswars.net

Thanks for viewing.

Also please stay on topic previous threads have been smurred with gibberish which I personally dont know about and I think is unfair really.

• Perhaps some sort of story-line, that's reinforced in the gameplay?
  • Explore is a link-dump. It seems most things are available at the start. No sense of achievement
  • Perhaps add some sort of 'direct make out' from labels and values, on view user
  • Better laid out help tutorial?

Just some things I came up quick

• Perhaps some sort of story-line, that's reinforced in the gameplay?
  • Explore is a link-dump. It seems most things are available at the start. No sense of achievement
  • Perhaps add some sort of 'direct make out' from labels and values, on view user
  • Better laid out help tutorial?

Just some things I came up quick

Not much is actually available at the start that is a promise :)

If you have time try to get to level 10 then you will understand what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...