MakeWebGames

Help me install Ravan Script please?

tom101uk

Its illegal, so I wouldn't use it. Unless you have V2 license which then you have right to use Raven as its mccodes right MWG?

I heard stories that this has not even been proven and that also that the reason is why their website is still in air, i'm not sure about this but if you can.. prove me wrong.

Wow, you are really something else. I just came across 3 posts (this being the 3rd) to help you install a script.

If you cant read a "read me" file then you probably shouldnt be running a game cause chances are your game will be exploited, and users information comprised.

Most engines come with a installer.php that you just point your trusty web browser to and fill in some vital fields like database username and password. For example:

yourdomain.tlc/install/install.php and boom your there simple right?

Now once you get that done you need mods, so good luck with that cause now youll have to edit your db that you just installed and edit some files possibly so have fun with syntax errors

im not bothered about all this illegal stuff, its none of my business, can someone just help me to install it?!

What do you mean by this? You don't care if you're using an illegal script? Well I do and so should the rest of the members here. I won't help you if you're trying to use the raven script.

Its illegal, so I wouldn't use it. Unless you have V2 license which then you have right to use Raven as its mccodes right MWG?

i had a set up of ravens script and it is mccodes v2 he has gone through every file and edited it some but its defiantly mccodes v2

Could someone just kick this guy in his teeth and move along?

we all had to start somewhere haunted lets give the guy some advice on how to set up installation without adding him to Skype..

TOM.. you really need to start learning Via posts and not get people to show you via Skype although this is helpful it doesnt explain to you how it was done...

Once a game is installed its a skeleton and needs to be constantly updated and new codes written without this knowledge you wont last 5 minutes..

Well as it has been established, Ravan script is NOT supported by this community, thread locked.

Please see alternative engines (MCCodes v2(.x.x) is essentially Ravan).

To leave on a somewhat more helpful note, you would install it in the same way you would MCCodes v2, for which there is YouTube videos floating about on how.