MakeWebGames

Thug Paradise Beta- Text Based Crime Game

Syed

Well actually, i have been coding the game and going through the codes. If the site is vulnerable, then why don't you get your self some free creds cash etc. Now Thanks for the feedback, Like I said it is newly released, however if you keep returning to check the site out you will see the changes being made.

Well actually, i have been coding the game and going through the codes. If the site is vulnerable, then why don't you get your self some free creds cash etc. Now Thanks for the feedback, Like I said it is newly released, however if you keep returning to check the site out you will see the changes being made.

Explain coding the game. As far as I can see you have uploaded the scripts you got nothing more.

Site is vunerable. Same reason as above. Why has nobody got free cash etc. Cant be bothered.

My advice would be to stop now. Close registrations. Fix it YOURSELF or pay someone to fix it. Add new content and things to do to make it different. Make a good template or pay someone to do one.

Explain coding the game. As far as I can see you have uploaded the scripts you got nothing more.

Site is vunerable. Same reason as above. Why has nobody got free cash etc. Cant be bothered.

My advice would be to stop now. Close registrations. Fix it YOURSELF or pay someone to fix it. Add new content and things to do to make it different. Make a good template or pay someone to do one.

Well, when i uploaded the script, it was bugged up, not many features etc, i coded a new OC page, BG page, Celebs Page, Etc etc.. Now I will get myself a better host once I have finished the game fully hence the **** host.

Glad you said it and I didn't have to. :) There should be no 'errors' at all, if there are errors, the game isn't working correctly.

Oh well, i guess thats how it'll have to be unil I have the funds to buy a VPS or something.

Check out the site now.. Much more improvements

wow goto say that the host is terrible

i have 2$ hosting and it runs better than this

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/thugpara/public_html/oc.php:1) in /home/thugpara/public_html/oc.php on line 3

might want to look at that