MakeWebGames

Gta

EDIT: Was stopping users from stealing a car even if they have 0 gtaMAX but fixed and updated post.

EDIT2: forgot to add it to users get +1 gta attempts even if they fail all fixed now :)

EDIT3: Found a typo :)

Info:

Lets user steal a car and sell it for cash

cars are easy added through php my admin or just copy the insert bit in sql part 2

users get a max of 50 gta's a day (easy changed)

I am going to keep at this and try think of things to add into it hope ya enjoy

SQL:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

SQL PART 2:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

gta.php

last but least

Put this in cron day

Edited by Newbie

Lol, it doesn't really, I just felt like being a smart ass hehe. That is like a rainbow tabbing or something :P I dislike doing it that way, I prefer to leave it to the left depending on what I'm using to code with.

PS: Don't tab like that lol.

Here's your code tabbed propperly well, there is no correct way to tab, it's all personal preference. I'm sure quite a few will disagree with that but meh.

Edited by bladewolf2010

Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.

H. Abelson and G. Sussman

The are correct ways to indent in many languages. In PHP, both Pear and Zend to my knowledge have published lengthy guidelines on how to tackle the problem. COBOL compilers were extremely strict in this, Whitespace I assume is equally strict for obvious reasons, Python has PEP8, C has indent though which style (GNU, K&R, ANSI) seems to be author-dependant; certainly a good number of mid to large companies have if not a documented style, at least one which is adhered to. Lazy (left aligned) code has no place anywhere these days.

#canofworms :D

Such a professional reply from a member of Mcc Staff.

I know right, we have to just love the professional staff here, with how they treat us and what not ain't :P

The are correct ways to indent in many languages. In PHP, both Pear and Zend to my knowledge have published lengthy guidelines on how to tackle the problem. COBOL compilers were extremely strict in this, Whitespace I assume is equally strict for obvious reasons, Python has PEP8, C has indent though which style (GNU, K&R, ANSI) seems to be author-dependant; certainly a good number of mid to large companies have if not a documented style, at least one which is adhered to. Lazy (left aligned) code has no place anywhere these days.

Thanks for that little bit of information. :)

Such a professional reply from a member of Mcc Staff.

Well it was a 'shitty response', to a valid statement.

Plus that meme is overused. :D

The mod sounds cool, good job! (not sure if I've seen a 'gta' mod for MCCodes before, I know GL has something similar (or at least similar in name))

One more reason for people to begin to program with Python.

I prefer K&R in whichever language I decide to use, it's a well formatted style created by one of the pioneers of programming(refer:C K&R).

Well it was a 'shitty response', to a valid statement.

Plus that meme is overused. :D

The mod sounds cool, good job! (not sure if I've seen a 'gta' mod for MCCodes before, I know GL has something similar (or at least similar in name))

Thanks yeh i seen it on gl and bunch of other scripts so i decided to try and make it for mccodes as never seen it done never quite turned out the way i wanted but will deffo put more work into it .