MakeWebGames

Wise Crime

Raven1992

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

all lies

http://www.wisecrime.com/register.php?REF=278

It would be nice if you can all sign up to it it a nice game got over 200+members so all sign up and u get a starter pack to start u off

the games does not have over 200 players thats just lies as i play wise and there is about 11 players max also dont waste your time all death does is try to get you to spend money then just resets the game constantly making you buy more credits and points etc etc to get back to lvl and stats was befor reset given up playing the rip off games also prisonhavoc is his also another rip off crap games that dont even work and half stuff been missing for about 6mth s

the games does not have over 200 players thats just lies as i play wise and there is about 11 players max also dont waste your time all death does is try to get you to spend money then just resets the game constantly making you buy more credits and points etc etc to get back to lvl and stats was befor reset given up playing the rip off games also prisonhavoc is his also another rip off crap games that dont even work and half stuff been missing for about 6mth s

So you bump a thread over a year old?

Asking a mod to close this thread as it doesn't serve any significance now

Edited by Infamous DPK

So you bump a thread over a year old?

Asking a mod to close this thread as it doesn't serve any significance now

And you do too?

Well I'm not a huge fan of bumping old threads myself but I'm a bit torn on whether to lock it myself.

His post is infact about wise crime (on topic) but its old :p now just because of its age does that warrent opening up another topic about it? If so, does it belong in the collab thread? Is the owner of wise crime going to stand up and battle his case and this turn in to a troll thread now with arguments left and right?

See where I'm undecided here? Maybe another moderator can close/move it but I'm leaning more towards keeping it open and maybe this thread will die again but this time forever or seeing what comes of it. But dernnit, since I'm here I may as well speak my peace.

If the new owner is anything like the original owner (skooda remember him guys ;)) then I believe it and wouldn't play this game. Now I don't know if the owner is intentionally resetting the game because bad management or for more outrageous reasons but that's whack. If you reset give them their DPs back.

• 2 weeks later...
And you do too?

Well I'm not a huge fan of bumping old threads myself but I'm a bit torn on whether to lock it myself.

His post is infact about wise crime (on topic) but its old :p now just because of its age does that warrent opening up another topic about it? If so, does it belong in the collab thread? Is the owner of wise crime going to stand up and battle his case and this turn in to a troll thread now with arguments left and right?

See where I'm undecided here? Maybe another moderator can close/move it but I'm leaning more towards keeping it open and maybe this thread will die again but this time forever or seeing what comes of it. But dernnit, since I'm here I may as well speak my peace.

If the new owner is anything like the original owner (skooda remember him guys ;)) then I believe it and wouldn't play this game. Now I don't know if the owner is intentionally resetting the game because bad management or for more outrageous reasons but that's whack. If you reset give them their DPs back.

well i surprized it still opened lol but u got to love the trollers posting a 1 year ago topic

• 1 month later...

This game is well over 3 years old and has been in the hands of 5 different owners. The posts here are extremely outdated and prior posts stating that I reset often are not true. Since I purchased the game in 2010, it has only reset 3 total times. I have only reset the game to secure the database as passwords were originally in open text and are now md5 hash secured. I also had another reset after including a classes mod that I purchased. Since then, no account has been reset. And, every time the game is reset, I back up my database and once a user joins back, i restore their account, including all new details. So, no one can complain about a reset.

This game is well over 3 years old and has been in the hands of 5 different owners. The posts here are extremely outdated and prior posts stating that I reset often are not true. Since I purchased the game in 2010, it has only reset 3 total times. I have only reset the game to secure the database as passwords were originally in open text and are now md5 hash secured. I also had another reset after including a classes mod that I purchased. Since then, no account has been reset. And, every time the game is reset, I back up my database and once a user joins back, i restore their account, including all new details. So, no one can complain about a reset.

So you mean to tell me me that you have owned this game since 2010 while skooda has been trying to sell this game to multiple people while still keeping it for himself?

Wow I am so lost here. I just want to clear something up for my own curiosity, do YOU hold the license to the domain @ mccodes.com?