MakeWebGames

Need help NOW!

kking

lol installing mccodes is simple it comes with instructions, this person seems like he never ran a website before, not knowing how to upload, means he is a beginner of hosting.

I do agree with HD on the matter though!!

Really rude of the kking to demand us help him NOW!! I sent him a pm hopefully he knows how with my instructions which was basic lol.

Edited by lucky3809

This treatement is most likely why people don't stick around MWG, instead of the harsh treatment, point them in the right direction and tell them to go get some learning done. If they then come back constantly asking for things without proving that thy've even tempted to learn something. Then feel free to fire away.

This treatement is most likely why people don't stick around MWG, instead of the harsh treatment, point them in the right direction and tell them to go get some learning done. If they then come back constantly asking for things without proving that thy've even tempted to learn something. Then feel free to fire away.

He was appointed in the right direction, Newbie gave him/her the answer and I pm'd them instruction nicely without them asking for them from me.

We will wait and see if anyone's instructions worked.

It's really common sense though if you plan on running scripts you should become familiar with your hosting, when I first started I took over weeks clicking on every link in my cpanel to see what everything done, and what not i learned mysql quick and knew how to make a table and add fields, without a tut or manual, point is it is not heard to take time and experiment with it, instead of taking a shortcut and asking rudely. That is why most people who do help won't anymore. I over looked the topic when i pm'd him/her but then I went back and read it, and it is why people voiced their opinions rudely because how rudely it was demanded them help NOW!