MakeWebGames

Football Manager Game

Tanzim

Hi guys,

I have been working on a Football Manager script, and i'm planning to sell it after it's completed. It is going through BETA testing at the moment, if anyone is interested in buying this script please go on my profile and contact me ;). Here are some screenshots.

Transfer Market -

XuZN

League Table -

XuZv

League Schedule -

XuZk

League Records -

XuZ5

Team Players -

XuYQ

Team General -

XuYp

Player Individual Training -

XuY4

Team Tactics Page -

XuXs

League Calendar -

XuWQ

phpbb3 Integration -

XuWw

Dashboard -

XuWe

Live Match -

Xv8Q

Match Report -

Xv8X

Looks nice, just a few questions though!

Does the match system you have in place look at the tactics of each team and how do they stack up against each other Does 4-3-3 beat 4-42? If yes then why, does it look at the player positioning + ratings. e.g. if you played a GK as a CF, will that have an effect?

And do you have an online demo anywhere?

Edited by Jaaaacccckkk

yes you defiantly need permission to use football club logos ect as they registered trademark/copyright as each football club has its own merchandise so copyright infringement if you use them, they might not notice but if the game becomes big then im sure they will sue to make a quick couple quid off you just for the fun of it, mostly the way it happens but im sure they wouldn't have a problem like a game im making atm i mailed load of car manufacturers to use there logos within a car mod i was making for my game and they didn't have a problem as free advertising lol

Looks nice, just a few questions though!

Does the match system you have in place look at the tactics of each team and how do they stack up against each other Does 4-3-3 beat 4-42? If yes then why, does it look at the player positioning + ratings. e.g. if you played a GK as a CF, will that have an effect?

And do you have an online demo anywhere?

Tactics will affect the match, so will formation, players etc. Each of their ability will be taken into consideration in the match engine. I have uploaded a demo up on my mates website, if there is any bugs or errors please let me know.

http://www.dansparks.co.uk/thesoccersim

There might be some problems, but not entirely sure because I have been working on this locally, so I have might of missed some parts that might need changing.

ok... joined... and then able to create a league... that's all... didn't managed to do anything else. I can't say I find the user interface all that user friendly, and I don't understand why I should login after registration.

That's a fair point mate, I do have a help page set up but I haven't been able to edit it since working on the game. The basic concept of the game is basically you can join multiple leagues depending on how many tickets you have available to your user, once the league is full the league will kick off and the schedule will be generated. You will do your line up, go make transfers and do individual training for each players.

• 9 months later...

Alright lads, back for round 2 I suppose but this time I have decided to run a different type of football manager similar to Hattrick. I am looking for some BETA testers if anyone would be interested, there's a sign up available on my website and I will contact whoever signs up soon.

http://www.thesoccersim.com

Some early dev screenshot available on the website as well.

sorry all pps i have to keep quite now bcz i don't know how to write English. hope it will fine solution

If you want to help you need to know English, or use google translate if you are that insistent on helping.

• 10 months later...