MakeWebGames

I need chat mod made. For MCCodes Redux (v2.5) 2.5.6b

EATmyFIST

I want it to be on the index.php for the home tab so it will only show on that page. Not through out the whole game I need the chat be able to know who is who with out them entering a name. And i am thinking have it with a 1 min refresh. As i would like it to scroll up back a certain amount of messages. As well with other features i am not a programmer yet i have a really good idea and would like to get it in my game. And maybe the person who makes it can place it as a mod for sell. Thank you for reading this. I would like to hear back from a Mod programmer on this here.

If needed I can modify this system to support 2.5 if you're interested in purchasing it.

Yes please thank you. and i also need a few other mods converted to MCCodes Redux (v2.5). So if you feel like your up for the task. Thanks . Sending you a pm as well.

About 90% of the mods are not hard at all just mostly time consuming as long as you follow the tut that has been made a sticky found HERE. The only thing I noticed since im new when I was converting and changing links around is:

Say the link you are converting has an action of some sort

echo "<a href='hereismyfile.php?action=hereismyaction'>link</a>"

The conversion doesnt really show you how to convert this over and if you use the examples as a referance it kicks back an error so heres how to do it:

echo "<a href='".gen_url('hereismyfile',true)."&action=hereismyaction'>link</a>"

And the same if you action is using a variable or whatever:

echo "<a href='".gen_url('hereismyfile',true)."&action={$var['var']}'>link</a>"

About 90% of the mods are not hard at all just mostly time consuming as long as you follow the tut that has been made a sticky found HERE. The only thing I noticed since im new when I was converting and changing links around is:

Say the link you are converting has an action of some sort

echo "<a href='hereismyfile.php?action=hereismyaction'>link</a>"

The conversion doesnt really show you how to convert this over and if you use the examples as a referance it kicks back an error so heres how to do it:

echo "<a href='".gen_url('hereismyfile',true)."&action=hereismyaction'>link</a>"

And the same if you action is using a variable or whatever:

echo "<a href='".gen_url('hereismyfile',true)."&action={$var['var']}'>link</a>"

My mod is a bit different to the standard mods we see around here. I tried to make my mods so they're easy as hell to install by just making the user include a single file in the global file and then 'injecting' (wrong term but it makes sense) the rest of the mod into the game.

Thus requiring a few potentially more advanced changes. Nothing to hard though!

My mod is a bit different to the standard mods we see around here. I tried to make my mods so they're easy as hell to install by just making the user include a single file in the global file and then 'injecting' (wrong term but it makes sense) the rest of the mod into the game.

Thus requiring a few potentially more advanced changes. Nothing to hard though!

I do love how your stuff is real simple to install and the "injection" is real nice and easy.

The term "injection" for people that havent used any of daves mods are what I believe are not having to manually import any SQL into your database. The second you open your file ingame it automatically imports all SQLs for you so its just plug and play

• 7 months later...