MakeWebGames

Right Pursuit v1

Isomerizer

With the v3 mccode's being developed, and the newly released NWE, which has actually gained quite some popularity. What would you say to the community why your "engine" is different from other's?

From the design & list of modules/features/addons/mods it looks to be a v2 with some of your paid mods added on.

v2 also took onboard Paul, which secured redux. There are still flaw's. But what make's your game 'secured'? How many people have looked at your engine? Are you promoting it any where else?

Also, you offer limited support. That does not go well with business.

With the v3 mccode's being developed, and the newly released NWE, which has actually gained quite some popularity. What would you say to the community why your "engine" is different from other's?

From the design & list of modules/features/addons/mods it looks to be a v2 with some of your paid mods added on.

v2 also took onboard Paul, which secured redux. There are still flaw's. But what make's your game 'secured'? How many people have looked at your engine? Are you promoting it any where else?

Also, you offer limited support. That does not go well with business.

lol, MCCODES was always coded poorly from the start, it'll contain it's reputation as a kiddie script for years to come, mine is new and coded from scratch upwards. Credit to them if they finally pulled their finger out and recoded.

My game offers something new, potential buyers always have the choice to choose another engine, no need to get defensive.

No idea who Paul is or what on earth is redux, I assume it's some sort of MCCODE update, I don't tend to follow it as much as I used too.

I believe it to be secure, nothing is totally secure. But securer then most.

Indeed, it contains my scripts, why would I leave them out? I coded them, I included them.

I have only promoted it here, so far. Noone, apart from myself has seen the source code.

Limited support with the basic package, full support with Vantage.

I hope this answers all your questions, feel free to ask me more. But please do not turn this into a rant / comparison to other engines.

Edited by Isomerizer

Not looking for a rant, just general questions.

Limited support with the basic package, full support with Vantage.

BUT

Vantage ($130) – all of the above, but includes full game installation & full support for 3 months.

3 Month's support is merely anything, if you think how long it take's for a good design to be implemented, getting the game like you want to, customizing etc.

I think you'd remember Paul by his other names "CrimGame"/"Zerro-Affect".

Wish you luck on your project.

I think 3 months support is plenty. After 3 months they'll still have the chance to catch me on here and post a question, however they won't have access to a ticket system I'll be using (partnered with the hosting offered).

I recognise the name now, I haven't been very active on these forums recently. So not up to scratch with recent username changes.

Thanks for the support, my prices were a little high - they have been reduced.

The demo look very good an engine but it look like an advance mccode v1.Its good to know that you provide support and a hosting option.Atm I was looking at the ezrpg and waiting for an mccode v3 demo to be realeased.But I like the the engine and it fit my new project perfect.Is their an website that a user can purchase it on.

First off welcome back. Haven’t seen you around much, and on this trail of thought I have some advice.

First off read up on mccodes latest changes here(http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/41711-MCCodes-reformation), and maybe look at the v1 copy that is now free. Just as a free vs paid comparison you can keep in mind. I would also read up on the new engine by A_Bertrand found @ http://makewebgames.io/forumdisplay.php/389-New-Worlds-Engine it’s probably the best paid one on MWG right now. Once again just to see what you offer VS. Them.

I would also ask to see a small sample of a file so we can see what the quality is like (would probably help with sales), along with possible future plans from yourself. Where do you plan on taking the engine.

Also mention anything else the engine runs for example smarty (if any template system at all), and even if all the files are commented out.

Having worked previously with Iso and bought his previous engine of which was fully secured and laid out very differently to every other engine available at the time and most available now then I would be more confident with using this engine than a mcc release.

Congrats on the release of your engine. Hope it is a success.

Feel free to give me a discount for my kind words above lol