MakeWebGames

Del Patori, Official Formal Wear

sniko

Del Patori

Del Patori is an upcoming formal wear company and we are looking for publicity to help boost the hype. We are currently in contact with a few suppliers to build our products from very good quality materials and to brand the products.

Currently, the company is undergoing a hunt to find the best supplier who will make our products out of the best possible materials and sizing to give our customers the best experience with formal wear, ever.

Del Patori is going to start by offering quality formal shirts, in various sizes and styles. We will then start to get contracts with more companies to offer a wide range of formal wear and accessories, such as branded cigars and briefcases. Once the male range is somewhat completed, we will strike contracts with more suppliers to perfect and release the woman range of formal wear and accessories.

The management of Del Patori is run in a partnership scheme, and therefore decisions will be thought out thoroughly and perfected before we implement it onto the company.

We plan to have our first stock very soon, so stay connected through either,
or our official

We would love the community to spread the word of this formal wear company as best as they could, by doing either of the following;

All awareness of the company that is spread by this community is very appreciated from everyone in the company!

Any examples of the clothing?

Nothing that we can disclose at the moment, but once all the contracts and agreements have been filed, examples will be shown promptly!

We are also trying to build hype and make the initial release a lot more exciting by keeping them from public eye.

I agree you say you want hype but you really need examples before anyone can get hyped about anything....

Even the twitter page you linked to had no tweets lol

@peter i assume he is not just making a "tshirt site" since he said formal wear in his original post

maybe i am wrong

Your going to get your own clothing produced rather than buy from a supplier? Thats some big budget stuff for high quality clothing due to the min qty volumes involved.

I purchase clothing for branding in my shop quite happy with the Brook Taverner collection myself for corporate tailoring.

Your going to get your own clothing produced rather than buy from a supplier? Thats some big budget stuff for high quality clothing due to the min qty volumes involved.

I purchase clothing for branding in my shop quite happy with the Brook Taverner collection myself for corporate tailoring.

Does this mean I can get myself a henna-boy T-shirt? :o

-Best of luck, Sniko. I'll check it out when you're up and ready.

@Peter

I understand what you're saying, but I cannot release any details on the clothing until contracts and agreements have been completed.

@Cronus

The twitter page was recently created, and content will be published via Twitter soon, once everything has been completed, and work is more in progress ;) Also, the site is for formal wear, so T-Shirts are not going to be included.

@Zu

We are going to do a mixture of both, supplier and tailored, which I should have made more direct in my original post. Thanks for the link to Brook Taverner, I'll be sure to check them out! :)

@Djkanna

Thank you for the kind words! I'll be sure to notify you once the store has some products available!