MakeWebGames

:( need help :(

chavdave

I went to buy a version to license on mccodes.com and me being stupid thought you had to add the money to your clent area account to buy a new game engine/license and after i put the money in my client area i went to buy the engine and it took me to my paypal :@ So my question is how do i get my $100 back to buy the game....

Dont worry they spend a lot of time not doing anything and drinking coffee. Your $100 will be fine honest

Well ya know they are working real hard on fixing the login area lmao.

Sucha great contribution to the community. I don't even drink coffee and the login was fixed a while ago....

3 hours really isn't long to wait.

Dont worry they spend a lot of time not doing anything and drinking coffee. Your $100 will be fine honest

Hmm, someone give me $100 worth of coffee, I could sure use it!

-OnTopic: ChavDave, your best bet is to file a support ticket, and they'll get back to you (apparently within 24 hours), I'm afraid MWG isn't really connected to MCCodes (in a way that allows this team to help with directly related MCCode account issues).

ezRPG good coded engine

Mccodes well they cant fix their own site so heck you take your chances with the engine eh!!

That's not ironic at all.....